Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Update....Counting down the days!

Thanks for song picks, it is cool to get to hear some good stuff I haven't heard before. I am looking for stuff that I can use in my aerobics classes too so if you find any fun songs feel free. So okay, I have just finished 9 grad hours in a matter of 3 weeks, I feel like I am going to fall over! But alas, done! and so I am trying to get all my stress out before class starts tomorrow. So I went to the beach and actually got a sunburn and then went to watch a movie with my roommate. So, as life is getting stressful remember to have fun, treat yourself good!

Okay, that was just a little update as I don't want to be all deep all the time! Counting down the days to:

Autumn's Arrival to Orlando - Feb. 17 o 18th?
Africa Orphanage trip - March 9th
Baja Mexico for Laurie's Wedding - April 29th
Grand Canyon Women's Wilderness LT - July 9th

I am SSSSSOOOOOO excited about life lately! Dream big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm tagging you. :) go to my xanga to find the questions... yay africa!!! almost there baby!