Friday, January 13, 2006

FLORIDA...is it a relapse?

Florida. Home. Hmmmm.......I come home and submerge myself with people: April, The Standingers, Beth, and Toni...I wake up early the next morning ready for school, or looking forward to school so that I don't have to feel what I am feeling maybe because I don't know what I am feeling. So now I am a week into school, I actually see my first client today. It has been a good week, a long week. I have seen God show up alot....I have received support for my first deadline for the Africa trip (which is totally God). Getting back into the swing of things always takes time....and in the midst of that I see God asking me to give up more control to Him. Do I trust Him with everything, with trusting Him where He has put me, with the future, with my calling, with all the things I thought I knew in the past but now am not sure of. I am asking God to help me to be content with all of it, all I don't know and don't see.

I fear my struggle with God sounds boxed.

My friend Tim has this on his online journal and I like it, so......

Current music: Breathe (2am) Anna Nalick
Current mood: growing, unclear of the future, still peaceful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who receives you as a counselor is in for a treat! I believe they will be blessed by your heart, interest and ability to connect. Have a blast with this new phase of your program.
Blessings, friend.
Much love!

Anonymous said...

so I just realized you had the link to your blog on the bottom of your e-mail, so I'm finally getting to check it out. (I don't read blogs much... just write 'em and expect others to read mine. Am I a narcissist?)
Anyway, thanks for the shout out. livejournal automatically does that "current music" and "mood" thing.

-- tim