Monday, January 09, 2006

A New Year


Just a quick update, I spent my Christmas in Louisiana and Texas - it was incredible! I have only been home for less than 24 hours and smiled a hundred times telling the stories of being home! I love my family, my friends, and Louisiana and Texas are home to me in many ways! Anyway, after delayed planes, New Orleans holidays, turkish delight with family, poker with friends, fun times with highschool friends, going on dates, new memories with college friends, New Year's parties, and the wedding of my dear precious cousin Kinsey..I returned to Orlando and I'm sitting in a classroom smiling, thinking of the richness of my life! Thank you for being in my life!

Happy New Years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and love your stories!!! It was soooooo great to sit with you on the floor last night and hear about the past weeks!!!

Caroline said...

Girl- Please come back to Florida, I don't think we can survive much longer without you here. I need some Christy lov'n. See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately I love you?