Friday, January 20, 2006

If I don't, the rocks are gonna cry out!

So, me, yes, I should be studying Hebrew, which is what I have been doing for roughly 7-10 hours a day.....and though I should be studying more... I am updating my blog. You know that verse that says if you don't praise God, the rocks with cry out and praise Him. (and I am in seminary! what kind of translation is that!)

So....follow me, I take a break and meet a classmate for lunch, on my way out I get a phone call from a guy saying he found an envelope with checks made out to me in the parking lot and he wanted to return them....praise God! so I meet him at a gas station and we exchange "the goods" and the he says, by the way, I wanted to give you some money too for that trip! I am like what the heck, this guy doesn't even know me...but he writes out a check, tells me to be safe and he is on his way!

I walk back to my car. stunned. and I can feel God look down at me, just shaking His head, because once again He has blown me away.


Back to Hebrew....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to run around naked and praise God. Is that ok?

Anonymous said...

Christy, it's been awesome to read your last few blogs...I can't wait to be in Kenya with you, reaching out to orphans. It's been so encouraging to see how God is providing for the trip!

~ Mullet

Matt said...

so good to see you!