Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Where the HECK have I been?

Just a quick update, I know I have neglected those I love so far away....okay LIFE: well that is what I am thinking alot about lately living life, what is life, how fully alive am I, what do I dream about, am I pursuing it?? Wheeww...exhausting, in the meantime: I am have started a new job at Starbucks so I am a fellow barista! and I am officially in the clinic and seeing clients during the evenings, going to school a few days a week, eating sushi alot more than normal, teaching spin at La Fitness and YMCA, and getting ready to leave for AFRICA in the next two weeks!!! A little overwhelmed somedays, making it to the beach whenever I can for some sanity, and going camping if I can stay awake long enough to set up a tent!!

Will write more later, but that is my update as of now!

No comments: