Friday, December 16, 2005

gringos in Belize



another perfect day in Belize....started off with the sunrise and coffee, then finished the day grilling lobsters with the family. Lobsters that dad, Bon and I hunted with our spearguns! We found a couple of cool spots and dad ran into a moray eel, which is a bit frightening from some gringos but not us. Bon and I found the perfect lobster, I shot and missed and proceeded to just take the spear, chase it down and stab it!!!! (pretty good strategy!) So at the end of the day we cleaned - 13 lobsters, 7 conch, and a crab, it was good eatin'!

p.s. this morning has already begun, Bon took me on her favorite swim as the sun rose over the ocean - then we went for a swing and a seesaw! Now we are going have coffee with dad!

2 comments:

Autumn Rogers said...

how jealous am i??? and i even live in the caribbean! maybe what i'm missing is a speargun!
LOVE YOU!

tranthegirl said...

Hey Lady!
When are you gonna be in Dallas? I don't have spearguns or lobsters but uh... I'll still make it worthwhile when you're here!