Friday, February 25, 2005

Hope your week was better than mine...

Spinning felt so good this morning, there was so much inside that I have failed to let out and so I just pushed harder and harder, hoping to release the tension inside. (boy did I sweat!) I have found myself retreating alot this week, going for a run around this lake near my house. I will be attending two funerals this weekend, I fly home this afternoon. I have found that with the pain of loss, fear has found me again.

Overwhelmed. I told this to the Lord as I ran another lap around the lake yesterday. I need You desperately. And once again He came.

So Louisiana bound for two days and then home and then California bound - this chick needs a little snowboarding break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christy!! i found you. hello woman! i'm glad i know how a way to sortof keep tabs on you, and see how you're doing. i love you sister, and i've been thinking and praying for you! have a great week!