Monday, July 23, 2007

more from malawi

there seems to be too much to say....it is hard when you get 10 minutes of internet sporadically! but the update is all is well. I tried to write a couple of blogs but the electricity has gone out and I have lost two entries thus I will say things are great here. I have actually been out on a weekend trip to Lake Malawi and I went cliff jumping (which was awesome!) pictures later! I miss the kids and can't wait to get back to them - we will be in a new village tomorrow and then will head home (Chiwengo) on Wednesday and I will be able to sing my kids to sleep!

i hope you are all doing well, I miss you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Christy,
Wow, the cliff jumping sounds incredible... can't wait to see your photos.
I've seen Lake Malawi on the map. I bet it looks like an ocean from the shore!
May the Lord protect you, and fill you with His joy every day.
Love you,
Linda