Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thriller....



So....I was celebrating the birthdays of three friends, and there was a contest, and with that contest came a prize. Now this is a side of me that doesn't always come out but oh did it....I am competitive. I like to play it off, like I will just do this and it will be nice yet subconsciously I am thinking what the heck will win this crowd over??? And so, I recruited world's greatest choreographer Barb Browne and beckoned her to design the perfect dance, to the perfect song....thriller! She saw my moves and thought dang girl, I am going to have to do this with you if there is any chance of you winning! and alas, Barb saved the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you won me over with just the freeze frames!
:)

Katie B said...

What's happenin', hot stuff? I am so glad I found your blog. I had heard about it, but never had the address exactly. I hope I see you soon, fun girl!

Love,
Katie Brown

Ps. Maybe you can teach me your Thriller moves. I once did a cheerleading dance to "Smooth Criminal" and we won regionals. I hope you had the same winning luck! :P