Friday, June 22, 2007

Malawi Arrival

All is well, I arrived in Lilongwe last night and with fingers crossed I tell you that jetlag has not been bad at all! 3 flights and one marvelous day in London I arrive in Malawi read for a full day and then slept like a little baby!

I will only be here in Lilongwe for 6 days, my team of girls fly in today, pray as the final count is 15 – we leave for the village in a week. Pray for good bonding and grace as there is a lot to prepare! Other than the children in the village, I have yet to see the orphans and my heart is about to burst knowing they are so near but not in my arms!

Oh, what else!?! I don’t even know! I am having culture shock as too how nice everything is, but soon in the village, me and my bucket baths will be thankful for warm showers. It is very cold here, so pray for that we all stay warm and no one gets sick.

Internet will be harder than I thought so please know that I will try my best to communicate but it may be extremely difficult!

All my love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're safe! I tried to text you the other day and it wouldn't go through. I love that the children call you Wzamba... it does sound like a name just for you.

Love love love you.
tones