Tuesday, June 07, 2005

9117 Days Old

About 20 of us celebrated my birthday night shark fishing off Cape Canaveral - we caught mostly Atlantic white shark though someone got a hammerhead but had to throw it back! I only caught a "charity" shark, for the record I had to sharks break my line, but then one guy let me reel his in! We took about 12 sharks home with us and plan to have a grill out soon! Note: furthest visiting friend, was my friend Zach who I like to think flew in from Qatar just to come celebrate!

I had a smaller party with a few friends which was really special to have them love on me....and tons of people called on my birthday and sent packages. I was journaling later last night, thinking through the last 25 years. I feel completely blessed at the life I have been given, my friends, family, and experiences bring me to tears of awe at how God has given me more than I could ever ask for. I am well-loved and this may be the greatest gift I have experienced in my entire life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey You!
What about your friend who made special arrangements to arrive ON YOUR BIRTHDAY from Amsterdam, just because I wanted to be with you for at least a few moments on your SPECIAL day??!!!
I know you were worn out that day after so many phone calls, text messages, and people connecting with you... but I was glad to get in on "loving on you" the last few minutes of June 6th!
I was blessed to see you.
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

home equity loans