Friday, January 07, 2005

Aud Lang Syne

2005 was christened along with my Kroeger family this year, we spent 14 hours at Epcot, dancing to the nationality of each country!! After 3 firework shows by Disney you are not sure if you will ever be satisfied again by a family firework session. We capped the new year morning off with wine and stockings in the RV (of course interrupted by the casual tourist who needed to use our restroom!

I was also up in Ohio for a conference which went well, but most of all I was able to play in the snow! I have learned that you can definitely get a soar butt from other things than a workout.

Christmas was filled with family, the zoo (which could be mistaken for my family), engagements (not mine!!), traveling, gingerbread RVs and the pingpong destruction method we chose! There was not a dull moment.

I think the sound of some structure sounds nice....well? So back in Orlando, covered with tsunami relief effort work and the regular "saving with world" tasks I perform. My friend Tran was in I was able to roadtrip a little with her this week and spend the day in the ocean.

I was provoked with this spiritual thought....why did God ask Adam where he was when Adam was hiding in the garden? was it because God didn't know where Adam was? no. God knew but He wanted Adam to share it with Him. God knows where and who you are, it is us who fully don't. All He is asking that we share it with Him, and why so in the process we find out where we are.

Gen. 3:8
They heard the voice of Adonai, walking in the garden at the time of the evening breeze, so the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of God, among the trees in the garden. Adonai called to the man, "Where are you"?

No comments: