Sunday, May 13, 2007

Getting Ready for Africa

It is a month out before leaving for Africa. I am tying up loose ends on the East Coast and preparing to be away for 5 months. In two weeks, I will graduate with my Masters in Counseling from Reformed Theological Seminary.

I will keep this blog updated throughout my trip overseas. Please feel free to contact me by responding to this blog or emailing me at christyav@hotmail.com

In Africa, I will be working with an organization called Children of the Nations - I will live with 15-20 other American girls a village working with orphans.

Please pray for me! Stay tuned for an exciting adventure!

1 comment:

Tylers.Net said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were going to RTS. What an awesome school and an awesome degree! Susan B here in Denton just got here degree in counseling as well. Congrats!